1. Regular domestic cleaning services
1.1: The customer agrees with Cleaners of London Ltd terms and conditions by confirming their booking. The terms and conditions will be emailed to the customer before the initial service.
1.2: Every domestic cleaning service operates under a minimum time, to be agreed in the contract and any change in this time period must be notified at least five working days in advance. (Example : if you need to change the working time from 3 hours to 2 hours, Cleaners of London Ltd must be notified five working days in advance of the visit; otherwise you will have to pay the full amount for 3 working hours.)
1.3: The customer agrees to provide a list of tasks required AND all detergents, supplies and equipment required by the cleaner, unless otherwise agreed with Agency. All equipment and supplies should be in safe working order.
1.4: If the customer requires Cleaners of London Ltd to provide cleaning supplies and equipment on their behalf, the customer understands that an appropriate charge will be applied.
1.5: Cleaners of London Ltd is NOT responsible for any alarm triggered during a cleaning services visit. The customer MUST provide The Agency with full instructions for disabling and or resetting and alarm systems on the premises.
1.6: For all regular cleaning services, a one-month minimum term contract applies. If the customer cancels the job with less than 1 month`s notice there will be issued one extra payment as penalty to cover time needed to re-assign the cleaner.
1.7: The price quoted to the customer over the telephone or in email ONLY includes cleaning and ironing labour costs.
2.1: Reports of poor service, breakage, damage, or theft MUST be reported by the customer to Cleaners of London Ltd with 24 hours of the visit. Reports received after this time frame will not entitle the customer to any refund or replacement service.
2.1.1: Cleaners of London Ltd will respond to any complaints reports within two working days after receipt of the report.
2.1.2: Complaints may be made verbally via telephone or by writing via email or letter, but either must be received within 24 hours of the service. The operator within the Agency with whom you speak when reporting the complain will send you a summary of the conversation via email; until you replay to this email, the complaint cannot be accepted.
2.2: The customer agrees to secure or remove any fragile, breakable or highly valuable items.
2.3: Replacement of keys/locksmith fees will apply only if the key has been lost by one of the Cleaners of London Ltd operatives. Cleaners of London Ltd liability extends to a maximum of £30 per household for these costs.
2.4: In the case of damage/breakages, Cleaners of London Ltd will pay for repair of the item or, if repair is not possible, credit the customer with its current cash value in order for like-to-like replacement. This liability only applies once payment for the cleaning services has been received in full.
3.1: Operatives from Cleaners of London Ltd work under a self-employment basis and are covered by their individual Public Liability policies.
3.1.1: Cleaners of London Ltd also hold Public Liability insurance as a company.
3.1.2: Neither Cleaners of London Ltd not its operatives are liable for the first £100 of any claim or for any claim of £100 or less. The customer understands that they should have adequate insurance in place over their own possessions e.g. a general household insurance policy, and will produce a copy of this to the Agency if requested.
3.1.3: Claims exceeding the £100 minimum will be considered if reported within 24 hours after the service took place. Customer will be granted compensation or reimbursement in the following situations: the operative who was send by Cleaners of London Ltd alerts us to the environment, the customer himself,/herself did not give direct instructions to the cleaner to use unapproved products/equipment.
3.2: Cleaners of London Ltd reserves the right to refuse to disclose the confidential company documents.
4 Customer Satisfaction
4.1: The customer understands that s/he is not entitled to any refunds
4.2: In case the representative from Cleaners of London Ltd fails to complete the job satisfactorily, the customer will be entitled to a re-clean of the particular unsatisfactory areas/tasks to achieve full customer`s satisfactions.
4.3 The customer must be present at all time during the recovery clean. Cleaners of London Ltd reserves the right to only offer one recovery clean per service.
5.1: Cleaners of London Ltd is NOT liable for:
5.1.1: Completing jobs not listed on the customer`s task list
5.1.2: Completing jobs where sufficient cleaning products/equipment were not supplied to do so
5.1.3: Any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the customer`s premises during the cleaning visit
5.1.4: Any wear or discolouration of fabric that becomes more notable once dirt is removed
5.1.5: Removal of old/permanent stains that are not affected by standard cleaning methods on fabrics or carpets
5.1.6: Removal of any stains, spillage or damage that cannot be completely removed by the cleaning products/equipment provided by the customer or standard carpet cleaning measures.
5.1.7: Any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the customer
5.1.8: If the customer requires items to be cleaned that require specialist products/supplies beyond standard, Cleaners of London Ltd reserves the right to refuse to provide such specialist provisions.
184.108.40.206: Cleaners of London Ltd will advise the client to provide such specialist cleaning supplies and provide instructions to the sales operative when placing the order via telephone or email before the service is carried out OR to the operative when they arrive.
6.1: The customer may cancel or change the time of a cleaning service by giving at least 24 hours notice. S/He can do this over the phone or by email. To confirm the cancellation or the change our operator will email or give the customer and identical code confirming the change. If the customer do not have or receive such a code the service will be charged as completed and the customer will have to pay for it.
6.2: In case the customer cancels less than 24 ours before the service, except in the case of unexpected circumstances, the customer agrees to compensate the cleaner £10. In cases where the customer cancels with less than 24 hours notice twice or more within a three-month period, he/she will be obliged to pay the full amount of the missed service.
6.3: If no access is allowed for the cleaner at the property, the customer will have to compensate the cleaner with an additional £10 charge on their next service. This charge could be waived in case of unexpected circumstances – reviewed on a case-to-case basis. If the customer regularly cancels the service last-minute, the customer will be obliged to cover the full amount of the skipped service.
6.3.1: All keys provided must be able to open the premises with ant special knowledge, skill or ability.
6.4: The customer may terminate a regular cleaning service by giving 30 days advance notice in writing – email, giving reason and specifying the last cleaning date.
6.5: For regular service if the customer prefers to directly hire a cleaner, introduced to him/her by Cleaners of London Ltd, privately the customer agrees to pay to the agency a recruitment fee of £200.
6.5.1: The customer also agrees, at any time before OR for twelve months after termination, not to refer any operative introduced to the customer by Cleaners of London Ltd to any other person, unless to refer the company itself to another person.
6.5.2: Cleaners of London Ltd offer one free of charge visit for every time you recommend us to a new client.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant United Kingdom law and by agreeing to be bound by them, the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom. Cleaners of London Ltd reserves the right to make changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions without giving any prior notice beyond informing all existing customers if any of the above clauses are changed.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Terms & Conditions
- We require the property to be empty of personal belongings when we arrive to carry out the cleaning.
- The Customer must ensure that all personal belongings are completely moved out. If this is not complied with, the Customer agrees to an additional charge of £50.00 be charged.
- We require the property to have electricity and running hot water to provide the cleaning. If both are not available we may cancel the job and you will lose your deposit.
- The fridge/freezer must be defrosted 24 hours before the cleaning takes place. If the fridge/freezer is not defrosted and there is ice we will only clean around it.
- Rubbish or waste removal is not part of the Cleaning Company’s end of tenancy cleaning service and will incur an additional charge. We charge £10.00 per black bin bag of rubbish collected.
- Any price quoted is based on one single fridge freezer and one single oven. If any larger and/or additional appliances are to be cleaning the Customer will incur an additional charge, such charge being at the discretion of the Cleaning Company.
- If any ladders are required to reach any areas then the need for a ladder must be stated at the time of the booking. In the event that any ladder is required, the Customer will be liable for an additional charge, such charge to be at the discretion of the Cleaning Company.
- Cleaning of 1) walls 2) any mould on walls or ceilings 3) the inside of toasters, kettles and other electrical appliances is not included in any quote which is provided to the Customer. The Company must be notified of any wall washing requirements at the time of booking.
- The client should not be present in the property while the Cleaning Company are carrying out the end of tenancy cleaning. Once the cleaners have completed the job, it is the clients responsibility to check and make sure they are satisfied with the cleaning while our operatives are still present at the property. If the customer spots any issues up on checking the job carried out, our team will correct these on the spot.
- Any claim for damage must be reported to the Cleaning Company within 24 hours of the cleaning service visit. The Company will not be liable for any damage or loss caused to you or your property and any such liability will be between you and the Cleaning Company.
- We suggest, without acceptance of any liability, that all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the Cleaning Company and for the avoidance of doubt the Company accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Customer’s property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the Cleaning Company using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- Arrival times and cleaning times are an estimate. The Company will not be liable, under any circumstances, for missed/cancelled appointment costs or any other costs owing to delayed arrival or completion times.
- An additional charge of £50.00 will be applied if the Cleaning Company needs to unblock drains.
- Congestion Charge, ULEZ (Ultra Low Emissions Zone) and Parking Charges are fees that the customer has to cover if applicable.
- In case that there is no free/paid parking and it is strictly parking permit zones the customer must provide a parking permit or we will cancel the booking and initial deposit/booking fee not be refundable.
- We reserve the right to add additional cost of minimum £70.00 to properties which are in extremely poor conditions and will require our team much longer time to complete the work.
- The Client is liable for full payment of any parking penalties incurred as a result of the Client’s actions.
- The customer is responsible for booking the services required correctly in terms of property size and additional extras required to be provided by the cleaning company.
- If up on arrival the property does not match what the customer has booked, we will amend the booking and this will reflect the price.
- If additional services are required, but not originally booked by the customer such as steam carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning, we cannot promise to provide these at the same time as the cleaning as these services are additional and need to be booked in advance.
- If steam carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning is required, but not initially booked, this will be charged as an additional service and we may have to provide it on a different day depending on availability.
- Extras such as blinds, balcony, steam carpet/upholstery cleaning or additional rooms must be selected when making the booking in advance.
- If you cancel your cleaning appointment less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time, you will lose your deposit/booking fee. If you cancel your cleaning appointment more than 48 hours in advance of the appointment you will not incur a cancellation charge.
- If you reschedule your cleaning appointment less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time, you will incur a charge of £50.00 cancellation fee. Rescheduling your service at least 2 days in advance of the appointment will incur no charges.
- Cleaners of London may refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property OR reserves the rights to change prices without notice if the client has misrepresented any information about the property condition or size.
- If anything appears to be hazardous to either the health and/or well-being of its operatives. If the Company is not made aware of such potential hazards before the commencement of the cleaning service, we reserve the right to charge the Customer will be charged £100.00 by way of a non-refundable abortive fee.
- The Company will not be liable for any mistake made with regards to the booking. We will send a confirmation email confirming all booking information. It is the customers responsibility to check that everything is correct. If a booking date is incorrect and the cleaners are subsequently turned away, the Cleaning Company will charge a £65.00 fee to the Customer.
- The customer can cancel or reschedule cleaning appointments by email or phone during office working hours.
- End of tenancy cleaning services provided by the Company, shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Customer’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company including pictures or inventory check out report provided as evidence with details of the complaint within 3 days of the booking being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it in a professional and timely manner.
- If a written complaint is filed within 3 days of the booking being completed and photos/inventory check out report is provided, showing clearly areas missed by Cleaners of London we will arrange a free re-clean.
- If complaints are received after 3 days of the booking being completed Cleaners of London are not liable to fix any issues free of charge, nor do we accept any fee’s incurred by landlord/estate agents for top up cleaning.
- Cleaners of London will offer top up cleaning if a complaint is received after 3 days of booking being completed by Cleaners of London for an additional fee.
- The 3 day guarantee will be invalidated if the customer is staying in the property over night once the cleaning has been carried out and we will not look into any complaints received.
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning has been carried out.
- The deposit/booking fee will be refunded only if the customer has given more than 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- If Company operative do not show up for cleaning, you have a choice to reschedule the cleaning or we will refund you the deposit/booking fee paid to secure the booking.
- Both the booking fee and any deposit will be strictly non-refundable under any circumstance.
- In order to secure your booking with us a deposit or full payment must be received in advance.
- Payments can be made by BACS or over the phone payment.
- The remaining payment is settled on the day of the cleaning service, upon completion of the service.
- For online bookings we will put the money on hold 24 hours before the cleaning takes place to ensure funds are available in the account. We will charge your card once cleaning has been completed. If additional fees are applicable these will be added to the final bill.