How much does carpet cleaning cost? That is a question that many people ask when they are considering getting their carpets cleaned. The answer, of course, depends on a variety of factors. In this blog post, we will discuss the factors that influence the cost of carpet cleaning and provide some tips to help you get the best deal possible.
Also check out: Improve Your Health With Professional Carpet Cleaning
What is professional carpet cleaning and what makes it better than DIY cleaning?
Professional carpet cleaning is the process of removing dirt, dust, and stains from carpets using a variety of methods and equipment. Carpet cleaners can use steam cleaning, carpet shampoo, or other techniques to get your carpets looking new again.
What factors influence the cost of carpet cleaning?
Several factors will affect the cost of professional carpet cleaning:
- – The size of the area being cleaned
- – The type of carpets being cleaned
- – How dirty the carpets are
- – How many rooms are being cleaned
- – Whether any special equipment or products are needed
Why should I use professional carpet cleaners?
Professional carpet cleaners can do a much better job than you can at cleaning your carpets. They have the experience and equipment to get your carpets looking like new again. Plus, using professional cleaners is a lot safer than trying to clean your carpets yourself. Let the professionals take care of it!
Here are 5 reasons why you should use a professional carpet cleaning company:
- A professional carpet cleaner will simply do a much better job than you hiring cleaning machines and doing it yourself. They have a lot of years of experience, better chemicals, and better cleaning machines.
- They have the right products to get even those stubborn stains out. Not always will the stubborn stains come out, but in most cases, if the stain is fresh and you have not treated it with other chemicals there is a good chance of it coming out.
- A carpet cleaning company will usually provide you with some sort of guarantee and also it is safer to work with professional cleaners as they have been trained and can tell the different carpet fibres.
- Steam cleaning is the preferred method for professional cleaning of your carpets. It uses hot water extraction. The hot water extraction method of steam cleaning is suitable for your entire house.
- When you hire a carpet cleaning company and want to have your upholstery cleaning is done that will not be a problem. The technicians can include mattresses, sofas, armchairs, dining chairs, and curtains.
How much is carpet cleaning?
What does professional carpet cleaning cost? The carpet cleaning cost will vary depending on the size of your home, the type of carpets you have, and how dirty they are.
However, most professional carpet cleaning services in London charge between £25 and £80 per room.
So, if you have a four-bedroom house, the total cost for carpet cleaning would be looking at an average carpet cleaning costs of £200-£400. Keep in mind that this price may go up if your carpets are extremely dirty or require special treatment.
Cleaning prices will vary between different cleaning companies. Our carpet cleaning prices reflect the staff we use and to maintain using amazing carpet cleaners we charge the following:
Reasons to get your carpet professionally cleaned by Cleaners of London.
- Free carpet cleaning quotes and easily able to check prices and book your service online with our 10% offer you can save money.
- Can combine end of tenancy cleaning with upholstery cleaning and have your carpets clean at the same time. When you combine end of tenancy cleaning with carpet cleaning service you will get your professional carpet cleaning cost reduced.
- We guarantee a professional cleaning to cover your cleaning requirements.
- We have a small minimum charge of £70. The reason we have a minimum charge for call-out is that our carpet technicians usually have an hour’s drive or so to each client.
- Our teams can deep clean delicate fabrics. We can move small
A few important points to cover is that we will not remove furniture which is extremely heavy so be sure to move any have furniture before our technicians arrive. Particular stains may not be fully removed by the cleaning process. Tough stains such as wine, coffee, urine, blood will not always be removable. While our technicians will try to do the best to get your carpet clean, we cannot give a 100% guarantee that all stains will be fully removed.
If you’re looking for a quality, professional carpet cleaning service in London, be sure to check out Cleaners of London. We offer a wide range of services at competitive prices, and we always strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. Contact us today for a free quote!